Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Where can I buy a small atomic generator?

A real small one. I see those big plants that make electricity. I don't need anything that big. They wouldn't fit in my trailer anyway. But since they cut my power off, again, I figure why not make my own?



How much do think a little dude like that would cost?



Where can I buy a small atomic generator?myspace.com blog





Have you tried eBay, dear? Or perhaps Sears?



Where can I buy a small atomic generator?unblock myspace myspace.com



The cost of the Fuel rods would kill you...
Not feasable for any price. There are zoning laws, regulatory laws, building laws, environmental issues and impacts and all the associated fees. Even before you get to the issue of buying the stuff that you need. You will need water and lots of it. You will need concrete and lots of it. You will need to get the refined plutonium. I would venture to say that it would cost between 500,000 and 1 million USD.
you could try Iran or North Korea for the fuel.



Russia would for sure sell it to you
cold fusion is safer, seen one on the back of a delorean once.



MR. FUSION i think it said
The former Russian republics sell reactors for pennies on the dollar.



Alphadog has the right idea. If you can get to 88 MPH in a properly equippped Delorean...



Or, use your trailer as a "think tank" and solve the riddle of cold fusion yourself. It beats working at Wal-Mart...
good luck with that...
I think I have a spare one laying around somewhere in the back of the closet I could let you have for say, $20,000,000. Paypal only.
Walmart, $19.95, blue balls special. I mean Blue Light special.



found in the home improvement section near the home vasectomy kits
You can but a generater at a hardware store. Not atomic but gasoline.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee