Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Vocabulary..?

I'm looking for some kind of online synonym generator (or a type of software) that allows one to enter a word, such as indicate, and receive a list of COMPLEX synonyms, such as adumbrate ect. I'm trying to improve my vocabulary and I understand that there are synonym generators out there but I'm looking for one that outputs "big words." Thanks.



Vocabulary..?myspace.com quizzes





you can try the merriam webster website...



http://www.merriam-webster.com/



Vocabulary..?www myspaces myspace.com



You can try dictionary.com, which also has a thesaurus. It has a word of the day, as well. The suggestion by the first answerer is a good one, too.



Have fun elaborating your vocabulary :] Soon you'll be quite erudite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee