Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Music generator so I can make my own music for home videos.?

I know nothing about music at all, but I would like a simple to use program to generate music for home made movies. Any half decent free programs out there, or maybe some good demos I could try out?



Music generator so I can make my own music for home videos.?myspace surveys





sony's "ACID"



acidplanet.com



ACIDxpress is free



Music generator so I can make my own music for home videos.?tiny myspace myspace.com



no t free but Apple has soundtrack which comes with Final cut studio and that is awesome!
I recommend 2 programs:



1) Acoustica - it's a free-trial music editor. Very effective, but somewhat complex for the newcomer.



2) Audacity - this freebie app is probably what you're looking for. Takes some time to learn to use but not nearly as complex as Acoustica.



Just so you know, Audacity can only record in .wav and .ogg. It can encode in .mp3 after installing a lame.dll that it'll point you toward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee