Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Should I get a Headlight Taillight Bike Generator...?

I want to get it because I want to use pedal power to light up the bulbs on the head and tail of my bike instead of battery powered ones but I heard its inconvenient probably because of the difficulty of setting it up or difficulty of riding the bike. This is only what I heard but what do you guys think of the Bullet Headlight Taillight Bike Generator Sets being sold out there?



Should I get a Headlight Taillight Bike Generator...?best myspace





Yes,and they are not difficult to install.Just make sure you have the generator drive to tire set to the least Resistance as possible so it will be easier to pedal,but will still perform well.Also,be sure to use reflectors.Check with a bike shop to see what is the best kind to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee