Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Hip Hop Rap Name Generator - NON-REGS come in?

Need a hip hop/rap name well then check this out ... only four questions



http://www.ideazoo.com/things/hiphop.cfm



My new name is Queen Biggie Mack of the underground, what is yours?



Hip Hop Rap Name Generator - NON-REGS come in?myspace.com pets





I am........................



DJ Baby Mack Z



Hip Hop Rap Name Generator - NON-REGS come in?hack myspace myspace.com



im MC Nasty Bstard of the underground
I am DJ Baby Cube cubis
DJ Nasty Bastard of the underground
Biz Vanilla Cube Z
missy vanilla mack of the underground
I am MC Biggie Cube Z, but that's wack, I'm really Rico Tha Kid.
Queen Baby Freak of the underground
Grandmaster Vanilla Freak P
MC Baby Bastard of the underground

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee